Contributors

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Baby Bump Series: Week 11

Week 11 has been a busy week.

Tuesday, I woke up early to Brasky dry hacking. Thought maybe he just had to up-chuck, and it'd be over....but it was a cough that didn't stop for almost 3 hours. Got him into see the vet that day, and turns out he has kennel cough. YIKES! Poor boy. Guess being the social butterfly with 35 dogs at the doggie daycare the other week has it's consequences. Nothing a little antibiotics and cough suppressant can't fix.

Friday evening, Nick and I met some close friends at Arcadia University and viewed one of their Senior Art Thesis exhibits.....a series of three very awesome painted self portraits (one, a back view, which we were told required a lot of mirrors in order for her to see herself).


You may recognize her. Becca, was our photographer for my bridal shower, our wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. To view more of her work, log-on to www.rebeccadaniels.com

We finished the night off at a down town bar, catching up on life; no worries, I stuck to plain cherry coke.
Mmmmm. I love cherry coke :-)

A TV in the bar......an we did just that.
Saturday, I worked three hours in the morning, and since then, have been running errands and cleaning up the house. Also had some friends over to watch the UFC fights (sorry guys, I couldn't help falling asleep at the end).

So, once again, I am late posting my weekly picture. Like always however, it was taken on time.


This Wednesday is my next doctor's appointment, and also marks my journey into the second trimester. Already?? According to the pregnancy book I am reading, here en lies the progressive bodily changes. Not so sure I'm ready for it; but ready or not, HERE IT COMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment