Contributors

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baby Bump Series: Week 14

Apparently the 'bump' is becoming noticeable, even with my scrubs on. One of my co-workers came to me on Friday and stated, "I didn't want to tell you this the other day, but I could  totally see a little baby bump through your scrubs."

I had to laugh. 3 1/2 months, and I'm already starting to show. The pregnancy book I'm reading says that you may not notice your clothes getting snug until 4 or 5 months, if this is your first pregnancy... I guess I'll just consider myself to be ahead of the game.


Nick has a pregnancy application on his phone that changes every week, telling you what is developing this week, about how long the baby is, how much the weight is, and the comparable size. Week 14, baby Hinman has graduated to the size of a lemon, from the size of a peach last week. Yeah,  I think I'm going to try really hard not to think about the size too much, because even at this point I'd be scared to give birth to a lemon.

2 comments:

  1. i'd be nervous to give birth to a lemon, instead of a baby, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather give birth to a peach :)

    ReplyDelete