Contributors

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby Bump Series: Week 10

Another week, and yet, nothing too interesting to report.

I am excited though, that I've finally gotten some energy back! I never thought I would be so happy to be able to have the energy to clean the house and do laundry, but I am :-)

This past week, I have also noticed a small weakness for candy. I haven't really been in the mood for many sweets, but over the past few days, Skittles have been my drug of choice.



Per my SIL Brianne's request, here is a full body shot :-) Don't mind the, "I just got home and had to change into my 'baby bump attire'" crazy hair.



Brasky, also had a good week. He finally got to go to one of his newly found favorite places, Fuzzy Butts doggie daycare. We only take him once a month to let him have a day just for doggies and get some energy out. I drop him off on my way to work and pick him up on my way home (although I forgot to pick him up today until I was almost home...BAD MOMMY!).

When I picked him up, I was told he would sleep like a baby tonight...because they had a total of 35 dogs today. Go Brasky! My little social butterfly.

1 comment:

  1. Yeay only 30 more weeks left.
    You're a quarter of the way there.
    2 more weeks and you'll be on ur 2nd trimester.
    Enjoy the amazing ride:)

    ReplyDelete