Contributors

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby Bump Series: Week 6

For a split second, I debated not doing the "weekly baby bump picture, " then immediately decided it would be a great visual way to track my progress. Maybe it's still a little early to start, maybe not; but it gives me one thing to do every Wednesday after work, besides go straight to bed! (since I feel like I've been sleeping more lately than actually being awake).

I plan to make a baby scrapbook starting from + pregnancy test. I'm pretty sure this is mainly bloating (my current challenge), but here en-lies the first of the 'baby bump series'.

Week 6

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about suggesting you do this! Love it! Although for me, the fewer pictures of me pregnant the better! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello preggo belly, grow nice and big for us!!! Mel- check out beeinthepod dot com! I'd be so happy if I could add you to the list of bloggers! You could be our first non-bee blogger and you can even pick a cute nickname. I'm working on new icons--- I'll just email you instead of bogarting your post. :) Yay baby Hinman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are my pants!

    ReplyDelete