Contributors

Friday, December 31, 2010

Post Holiday Slumber

After being on the go for what feels like forever, it will be nice to finally have a weekend to sit around and do nothing. New Years will most likely be spent at home, or somewhere with in an hour's drive.

Thank goodness for three day weekends! I am looking forward to sleeping in and doing whatever I feel is necessary...maybe some laundry, since i've been "washerless" for a few days; Awaiting the delivery of the new one today. What a bummer when unexpected expenses arise, but awesome to gain NEW replacements!

Boathouse Row
Please enjoy the above picture. One of the many beautiful attractions Philadelphia has to offer. At some point in the near future, we will be purchasing a panoramic picture to hang in our house; OR when I finally get an upgraded digital SLR camera, I'll be taking my own pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment