Contributors

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions....

Happy New Year!



Welcome to 2011. It's going to be hard getting used to writing ..."11" at work.

So...it's about four minutes until the ball drops, and Nick, Nina, and I are sitting in our living room discussing the year 2010.
Nick: "2010 was a really weird year for me..."
Me: "why?"
Nick: "Well, i did get married."

Five minutes later...

Nina: "My New Year's resolution is to be more positive."
Me: "I really want to work on paying off the bills."
Nick: "Making babies."

Whoa! Wait just one minute. Ha Ha. Did my husband just say that?....Again? I know his paternal instincts are starting to kick in, but that almost threw me off the couch. :-)

For those who may be wondering, "when do they plan to have kids?..."
I am still on the "five year plan;" however, there has been discussion about possibly one to two years from now. We'll just go with that for now.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAH!!! That's great! Of course I am with Nick so we can have cousins!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Secret AdmirerJanuary 3, 2011 at 6:37 PM

    DO ITTTTTT!! DOO IT NOOOOWW!

    ReplyDelete