Contributors

Friday, January 21, 2011

Giving Mosaics a Try

I've had this craft idea in my head that I've wanted to try for over a month, and finally was able to make it to the craft store to pick up my supplies. Over the past 2 weeks I've taken some spare time here and there to complete it.



It's not an original idea. I've seen similar decorations in the stores and figured I'd try and recreate it myself. By George, I think I've done it!

Start to finish:



After adhesive and tile applied

Grouted, sanded and polished


This was just a trial run. Since they came out half decent, I think i'll give my other ideas a try: coasters, trivets, and stepping stones.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love seeing your creations! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Can't wait to see your work of art next time I visit!!

    ReplyDelete