Contributors

Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby Bump Series: Week 37 & 38



We're getting down to the wire. I can ALMOST see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Last week's OB appointment (week 37) was a little disappointing, since I was told there was "no change" since the previous week's appointment.

Since then, I've been feeling more crampy and having more contractions, although they never amount to any pattern that would warrant a phone call to the OB.
I've been keeping busy at work and at home. Nick, Brasky and I even went for a mile walk this weekend, hoping it would jump start some progress.

Today's OB appointment went a little better. Am now between 1 and 2 cm dilated. Next OB appointment is scheduled for next Tuesday, but I am hoping that baby Hinman does not wait that long. Let's shoot for 11-11-11.

1 comment: