Contributors

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Been Busy" is an Understatement

We finally did it! We closed on our new house November 5th. After closing, i returned to work for another hour to finish up. Nick and I picked up the new house, vacuumed and cleaned out cabinets and got ready for move in day on saturday.

Saturday morning came so quickly, after a night of driving back to Williamsport. We picked up the Uhaul at 7:30am an preceded to start loading. By 1pm, we were ready to make the drive back to Boothwyn, PA. Thank you to the friends and family that took time out of their day to help us with our big move.

Old house in Williamsport


Uhaul packed and ready to go

New house, Boothwyn, PA








Bet your booty we took a soak at the end of the day :-)

On Sunday, I didn't waste anytime. I was up at 7am to start painting the kitchen.

The yellow had to go



Welcome my favorite color!!



Since Sunday, I have painted an accent wall in the master bedroom, and painted the hallway bathroom. Pictures yet to come. With out any internet access, i've had ample time to not be distracted by emails and blog updates; but on the other hand, I have felt disconnected from the world. Thanks to my brother and sister-in-law who live 5 minutes away, i can access what i need when i'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment