Contributors

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Becoming the Hinman Household

Each day that passes, I slowly attempt to add one decoration to a room or two so our house starts to feel a little more like home. Recently I have added few personalized gifts that we received for the wedding.

Hand made bench from my dad and Carrie; in the dining room
Cross stitch made by my grandma; hung in the dining room

Cross stitch made by  my mom, currently on the fireplace mantle...awaiting relocation

The Hinman Coat of Arms, passed down from Mom and Dad Hinman; hanging in the foyer

We are well on our way to becoming The Hinman Household.... we're just missing the main Hinman. (Come on Nick! Hurry up and get your bottom down here!)

Nick is currently awaiting a phone call about a job he had 3 interviews for. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment: