Contributors

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Baby Bump Series: Week 23 & 24

 Over the past two weeks I've been gaining quite the appetite. Besides the normal breakfast lunch and dinner, I can't seem to make it more than a an hour or two after a meal before feeling like I haven't even eaten all day. Been doing my best to eat healthy snacks in between meals.



At the beginning of week 23, I had a quick visit at the OB for some lower abdominal discomfort that wasn't going away. Long story short, after some routine tests and an ultrasound, it was determined that every thing is fine. My lower abdominal muscles are just sore from the stretching they have never experienced before. The ultrasound tech was generous and gave us a couple more 4D pictures to take home :-)

Its amazing the change I can see from the week 20 ultrasound. Baby boy Hinman looks like his face is already starting to fill out.




This weekend, we put together the changing table/dresser. I am so excited that the end result is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment