Contributors

Monday, June 20, 2011

MMA trainee/ Birthday Celebration

Nick has signed up for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes at a local MMA fight club training site. He came home this past Monday after his first class, and I had to take a picture of him wearing his attire.


I'm excited to see the progress he makes and hope to watch a class sometime.

June 17th, we celebrated Nick's birthday. I made reservations at Chima, Brazilian Steakhouse in center city for dinner. We've been talking about trying it out since we've moved here. I decided that turning 27 years old was a great reason to book a date there.

The food was amazing! I love filet, the kind that melts in your mouth, and that's what we got.
Creme brulee for desert was the perfect way to finish off the meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment